According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, one in every three working adults in the US is not getting enough sleep or suffering from a sleeping disorder that is significantly impacting their daily lives. While there are numerous sleep aids available, they are often less effective and not safe for long-term use. Fortunately, CBD provides a natural and safe solution for sleep problems.
CBD, short for “cannabidiol,” is a natural compound with proven effectiveness in managing various sleep and insomnia-related disorders. Since the legalization of hemp-extracted CBD in the US, many individuals have incorporated it into their lifestyles to alleviate all kinds of issues, including sleep.
However, some CBD products for sleep may contain delta-9 THC, a psychoactive compound that can produce a sensation of altered senses, commonly referred to as a “high.” Moreover, THC-based products may also cause a false positive in cannabis drug screening, posing a problem for working adults or individuals who are subject to random drug tests.
To address these concerns, THC-free CBD gummies for sleep offer a practical and effective option for people who want to experience the benefits of CBD without THC.
In this article, we have compiled a list of the 3 best THC-free CBD gummies for sleep from leading CBD brands.
Quick links to the 3 best CBD gummies for sleep (THC-free)
- Green Roads Sleepy Zs CBD Gummies: Weedime’s choice
- Not Pot Sleep CBD Gummies: Best budget option
- Neurogan CBD Sleep Gummies: Best for advanced users
How did we choose the best THC-free CBD gummies for sleep?
While looking for CBD gummies, we vetted many brands and only considered the ones that met our criteria of quality, purity, and transparency, which include:
- A gummy must have the availability of the COA (certificate of analysis) or lab tests from a reputed third party.
- It must be farm-bill compliant and contain less than 0.3% of THC.
- We ensure that the mentioned CBD gummies must be free from THC.
- We checked whether the CBD gummies are free of pesticides, GMOs, metal solvents, and other harmful contaminants.
- We considered the company’s brand image, source of hemp, CBD extraction process, manufacturing process, and product prices.
- We read the customer reviews of many CBD gummies to know whether the product helped people with sleep or not.
- We also checked whether a company has an adequate shipping process and a customer support team.
Read More: CBD Buyers Guide
- $30 or under $30 = $
- Between $31 to $50 = $$
- Over 50$ = $$$
Detailed review of the best THC-free CBD gummies for sleep
Green Roads Sleepy Zs CBD Gummies
- CBD Type: Broad Spectrum CBD
- CBD Strength: 5mg Melatonin, 25mg of CBD/CBN per Gummy
- Quantity: 10, 30 count
- Flavor: Blackberry
- Price: $$
- COA: Available
- Customer Review: “This particular CBD product is amazing! I have half a gummy and I’m out the whole night. It’s calms me, relaxes my mind and body and I get a great night’s rest. And it’s natural!!”
Green Roads is one of the biggest CBD companies in the industry. Their products are made by their in-house teams of pharmacists that have been perfecting their crafts for years, and no CBD company can compete with them in terms of quality and effectiveness.
Sleepy Z’s gummies are one of the best THC-free sleep gummies from Green Roads that have evolved with time and with their current updated formula, they are even better and more delicious than before.
Additionally, these THC-free, CBD SleepyZs gummies also contain sleep-promoting compounds like melatonin (which is a sleep-promoting hormone) and CBN which is also a cannabinoid that also helps with sleep. All these ingredients in a gummy make it an ultimate CBD supplement to manage all kinds of sleep related problems.
According to their website reviews, the users reported the following benefits of Green Roads Sleepy Zs CBD gummies:
- It helps in getting to sleep quicker, staying asleep, and waking up refreshed the next morning.
- It helps with staying calm and relaxed.
Not Pot Sleep CBD Gummies
- CBD Type: CBD Isolate
- CBD Strength: 3mg Melatonin, 20mg of CBD per Gummy
- Quantity: 30 count
- Flavor: Blueberry
- Price: $
- COA: Available
- Customer Review: “Helps me get to sleep asap. I have issue with anxiety at night and these help me relax and I’m guaranteed to fall asleep within 30 minutes. These are a lifesaver!”
Not Pot is not a famous CBD brand, however, people who have tried Not Pot CBD gummies have rarely gone back to using products from other brands.
Not Pot’s CBD sleep gummies is a clean innovative CBD product for sleep that contains 20 mg of CBD isolate and 3mg of melatonin that is perfect for promoting sleep and managing stress and insomnia.
Moreover, the attractive price, lack of THC, delicious tastes, and free from other questionable ingredients make this gummy a very lucrative choice for people who are looking for a quality CBD sleep product on a budget.
With thousands of happy customers and over 2500 positive reviews, you can’t go wrong with this one.
According to their website reviews, the users reported the following benefits of Not Pot Sleep CBD Gummies:
- It helps in getting to sleep quicker and staying asleep.
- It helps in relieving stress and anxiety.
Neurogan CBD Sleep Gummies
- CBD Type: Broad Spectrum CBD
- CBD Strength: 3mg Melatonin, 45mg of CBD per Gummy
- Quantity: 30 count
- Flavor: Wild Berry
- Price: $$$
- COA: Available
- Customer Review: “These gummies help my husband sleep all night and are safe for him to use even with random drug testing at his job. He can’t live without them.”
Neurogan is Danish-family-owned CBD company based in San Diego, CA. They offer a wide range of best-quality CBD products at affordable prices, including these CBD sleep gummies.
Neurogan sleep gummies are one of the strongest CBD gummies on the list, as a single piece of gummy delivers 45 mg of CBD and 3 mg of melatonin, making this a perfect sleep gummy for individuals who are looking for a high dosage of THC-free CBD to manage severe sleeping troubles and insomnia.
Moreover, these CBD gummies come in a delicious wildberry flavor and two CBD extract options: full spectrum CBD (which contains less than 0.3% of THC) and a THC-free broad-spectrum CBD, which is preferred by many people.
According to their website reviews, the users reported the following benefits of Neurogan CBD Sleep Gummies:
- It helps in getting to sleep faster, staying asleep, and waking up refreshed.
When should tou take THC-free CBD gummies for sleep?
The best time to take a THC-free CBD gummies for sleep is somewhere between 10 minutes to 60 minutes before going to bed, this is enough time your body needs to process the cannabinoids and induce sleep.
For the best results, try to take a CBD gummy just after dinner, this will increase the bioavailability of CBD gummies in your body that will further maximize its benefits.
What are the benefits of THC-free CBD gummies for sleep?
A THC-free CBD gummies are a natural and far superior sleep supplement as compared to any other sleep supplement available in the market. They not only work for inducing sleep but they help manage many other physical and mental problems that an average adult suffers in their life.
CBD gummies are the perfect supplement to manage your daily problems including stress, anxiety, racing thoughts, depression, pain, and inflammation, and most importantly they help you get a good night’s sleep.
The major benefit to using THC-free CBD gummies is you don’t have to worry about feeling any kind of altered senses or testing false positive for drug tests.
Although, most legally sold CBD gummies with THC are made from hemp and contain less than 0.3% of THC, which is too small to lead to any kind of psychoactive effects but even the little THC, if taken regularly can return a false positive in a cannabis drug tests screening.
A drug tests are designed to also detect THC in your system which is a psychoactive compound majorly found in the cannabis plant, while other hundreds of cannabinoids like CBD, CBN, CBG, and more can not be detected in any kind of drug test.
CBD has been helping millions of people every day to manage various physical and mental issues, which is further helping countless individuals improve their quality of life.
However, CBD is still new and not completely regulated by the government yet, so exercise caution when shopping and don’t forget to check the COA (certificate of analysis) of each CBD product before using it.
If you are a working adult or someone who may be subject to random drug tests, THC-free CBD gummies can provide all the benefits of CBD without the risk. So by choosing high-quality, THC-free CBD products, you can safely and effectively incorporate CBD into your wellness routine and experience its many benefits.
Is CBD legal?
CBD is federally legal in the US. However, a few states have imposed restrictions on the use of full spectrum CBD products but the THC-free CBD products are completely legal in every state. Check the current CBD law of your state.
What are the types of CBD?
There are three types of CBD:
- Full Spectrum CBD contains whole plant extract including a wide range of cannabinoids (CBG, CBN, CBD, and up to 0.3% of THC), terpenes, and flavonoids.
- Broad Spectrum CBD is one of the two THC-free types of CBD that contains a wide range of cannabidiol and terpenes except for THC.
- CBD Isolate contains pure CBD only (No-THC or any other terpenes are present in CBD isolate).
Can you take CBD every day?
There is no risk of abuse or overdose associated with CBD. For best results, it is recommended that you take CBD every day.