Quick Overview of the 3 Best THC-Free CBD Gummies for Sleep
Sleep is one of the most basic human functions that we just do naturally, it’s a part of everyone’s life. However, during the last couple of decades, our sleep as a society has suffered greatly.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, one in every three working adults in the US is not getting enough sleep or suffering from a sleeping disorder, which is greatly affecting their lives.
There are many sleeping aids and meditations available to tackle the issues, but they are a lot less effective and far from safe in the long run, however, this is not the case with CBD.
According to research, CBD, or “Cannabidiol” is a natural compound that is very effective in managing many kinds of sleep and insomnia-related disorders.
After the legalization of Hemp extracted CBD in the US, many people have included CBD in their lifestyle to tackle many physical and mental issues including Sleep.
However, a CBD product for sleep can sometimes contain a Cannabinoid called THC “Tetrahydrocannabinol” which is a psychoactive compound that if consumed in a huge quantity could lead to a sensation of altered senses commonly known as “High”.
Unlike CBD, a THC-based product can also lead to a false positive in a Cannabis drug test screening which can cause a lot of trouble for working adults or people who are prone to random drug tests.
In this case, THC-free CBD gummies are the best choice for people who want to experience the goodness of CBD without the worry of THC.
Here, we have mentioned 3 of the Best CBD gummies from Top CBD Brands that work for sleep and contain no amount of THC.
How Did We Choose the Best THC-Free CBD Gummies for Sleep?
While looking for the CBD gummies with No-THC for Sleep, we vetted many CBD brands and only considered the ones that met our criteria of quality, purity, and transparency, which include:
- Availability of the COA (certificate of analysis) or Lab Tests from a reputed third party.
- Must be Farm Bill Compliant and contain less than 0.3% of THC.
- We ensure that the mentioned CBD gummies must be Free from THC or contain a negligible amount.
- We checked whether the CBD gummies are free of pesticides, GMOs, metal solvents, and other harmful contaminants.
- We considered the Company’s brand image, source of hemp, CBD extraction process, manufacturing process, and product prices.
- We read the Customer Reviews of each CBD gummies to know whether the product helped people with sleep or not.
- We also checked whether a company has an adequate shipping process and a customer support team.
Read More: CBD Buyers Guide
- $30 or under $30 = $
- Between $31 to $50 = $$
- Over 50$ = $$$
Detailed Review of the Best THC-Free CBD Gummies for Sleep
Green Roads Sleepy Zs CBD Gummies
- CBD Type: Broad Spectrum CBD
- CBD Strength: 5mg Melatonin, 25mg of CBD/CBN per Gummy
- Quantity: 10, 30 count
- Flavor: Blackberry
- Price: $$
- COA: Available
- Customer Review: “This particular CBD product is amazing! I have half a gummy and I’m out the whole night. It’s calms me, relaxes my mind and body and I get a great night’s rest. And it’s natural!!”
Green Roads is one of the biggest CBD companies out there, their CBD products are made by their in-house teams of pharmacists that have been perfecting their crafts for years, and no CBD company can compete with them in terms of quality and effectiveness.
Sleepy Z’s gummies are one of the THC-free sleep gummies from Green Roads that have evolved with time and with their current updated formula, they are even better and more delicious than before.
These No-THC CBD SleepyZs gummies also contain sleep-promoting compounds like Melatonin (sleep hormone) and CBN which is also a Cannabinoid that works in promoting sleep.
According to their website reviews, the users reported the following benefits of Green Roads Sleepy Zs CBD gummies:
- It helps in getting to sleep quicker, staying asleep, and waking up refreshed the next morning.
- It helps in keeping calm and relaxed.
Not Pot Sleep CBD Gummies
- CBD Type: CBD Isolate
- CBD Strength: 3mg Melatonin, 20mg of CBD per Gummy
- Quantity: 30 count
- Flavor: Blueberry
- Price: $
- COA: Available
- Customer Review: “Helps me get to sleep asap. I have issue with anxiety at night and these help me relax and I’m guaranteed to fall asleep within 30 minutes. These are a lifesaver!”
Not Pot is not a famous CBD brand as Green Roads, however, people who have tried Not Pot CBD gummies have rarely gone back to using other CBD brands.
Not Pot’s CBD sleep gummies is a clean innovative CBD product for sleep that contains 20 mg of CBD isolate and 3mg of Melatonin that is perfect for promoting sleep and managing stress.
The attractive price, lack of THC, delicious tastes, and free from other questionable ingredients make this gummy a very lucrative choice for people who are looking for a quality CBD sleep product on a budget.
With thousands of happy customers and over 2500 positive reviews, you can’t go wrong with this one.
According to their website reviews, the users reported the following benefits of Not Pot Sleep CBD Gummies:
- It helps in getting to sleep quicker and staying asleep.
- It helps in relieving stress and anxiety.
Neurogan CBD Sleep Gummies
- CBD Type: Broad Spectrum CBD
- CBD Strength: 3mg Melatonin, 45mg of CBD per Gummy
- Quantity: 30 count
- Flavor: Wild Berry
- Price: $$$
- COA: Available
- Customer Review: “These gummies help my husband sleep all night and are safe for him to use even with random drug testing at his job. He can’t live without them.”
Neurogan is Danish-family owned CBD company based in San Diego, CA. They offer a wide range of best quality CBD products at affordable prices, including these CBD sleep gummies.
Neurogan CBD sleep gummies are the strongest CBD gummies on the list as one gummy offering 45 mg of CBD and 3 mg of Melatonin makes this a perfect sleep gummy for individuals who are looking for a high dosage of CBD for sleep.
The CBD gummies come in a delicious wildberry flavor and two CBD extract options: Full Spectrum CBD (which contains 0.3% of THC) and a THC-free Broad Spectrum CBD which is our favorite one.
According to their website reviews, the users reported the following benefits of Neurogan CBD Sleep Gummies:
- It helps in getting to sleep faster, staying asleep, and waking up refreshed.
When Should You Take THC-free CBD Gummies for Sleep?
The best time to take THC-free CBD gummies for sleep is somewhere between 10 minutes to 60 minutes before going to bed, this is enough time your body needs to process the Cannabinoids and induce sleep.
For the best results, try to take CBD gummies with food, this will increase the bioavailability of CBD gummies in your body that will maximize its benefits.
Why Should You Use THC-Free CBD Gummies for Sleep?
A THC-free CBD gummies are a natural and far superior sleep supplement as compared to any other sleep supplement and medications available. They not only work for inducing sleep but for many other physical and mental problems that an average adult suffers in their life.
THC-free CBD gummies are the perfect supplement to manage your daily problems including stress, anxiety, racing thoughts, depression, pain, and inflammation, and most importantly they help you get a good night’s sleep.
The major benefit to using THC-free CBD Gummies is you don’t have to worry about altered senses or testing positive for a drug test.
Although, most legally sold “CBD gummies with THC” are made from Hemp and contain less than 0.3% of THC, which is too small to lead to any kind of psychoactive effects, i.e. altered senses but even the little THC, if taken regularly can return a false positive in a cannabis drug tests screening.
Cannabis drug tests are designed to detect THC in your system which is a psychoactive compound majorly found in the cannabis plant, while other hundreds of cannabinoids like CBD, CBN, CBG, and more can not be detected in any kind of drug test.
CBD is truly a miracle molecule that has helped millions of people in managing various physical and mental conditions and helped them live a significantly better life than before.
However, CBD is still new and not completely regulated by the government so exercise caution when shopping for CBD and don’t forget to check the COA (certificate of analysis) of each CBD product before using it.
If you are a working adult or someone prone to random drug tests, then THC-free CBD gummies can be your best option to incorporate the goodness of CBD without worrying about anything.
Is CBD Legal?
CBD is federally legal in the US. However, a few states have imposed restrictions on the use of Full Spectrum CBD products but the THC-free CBD products are completely legal in every state. Check the current CBD law of your state.
What are the Types of CBD?
There are three types of CBD:
- Full Spectrum CBD contains whole plant extract including a wide range of Cannabinoids (CBG, CBN, CBD, and up to 0.3% of THC), Terpenes, and Flavonoids.
- Broad Spectrum CBD is one of the two THC-free types of CBD that contains a wide range of Cannabidiol and Terpenes except for THC.
- CBD Isolate contains pure CBD only (No-THC or any other terpenes are present in CBD isolate).