Are you looking for the best CBD companies to shop from? In this article, we have mentioned the top 5 CBD companies that we love to recommend.
CBD, short for “Cannabidiol” is a molecule found in Cannabis and Hemp plants that offers many benefits. In the last couple of years, CBD has become quite a big thing and people are using it to live a better quality of life, every day.
CBD is not regulated by the FDA yet, which means there is no standardization in the quality, price, or dosage of a CBD product. This generally gives some companies the opportunity to sell sub-par CBD products in the market which could lead to some uneventful experiences.
However, there are some CBD brands that take their job seriously and sell the highest quality CBD products that are made with the best of ingredients, Yet many people do not know them.
So, in this article, we have mentioned the top 5 CBD companies that you will love to shop from because they are truly the best in the business.
The Top 5 CBD Companies to Consider in 2022
How Did We Choose These Companies?
There are at least hundreds of great CBD companies in the market, so why did we choose these five?
We have our own expertise and a set of criteria, we applied to vet many CBD brands, and only a hand full of companies qualified, the criteria includes:
- Company’s Value: We checked, why a company is doing what it’s doing? What is the value behind making CBD products? Whether they are motivated by running a business and making money or there is something greater driving the company forward.
- Brand Image: We checked how long a company has been in the business and whether it has a credibility and positive brand image or not. How well their website is made and their content is curated.
- Cost of Product: We found some great CBD companies but the cost of their products was absurdly high, so we excluded them. However, we know that “with great quality comes great cost” (pun intended) but paying absurdly high just does not make sense when there are great CBD companies selling similar products at an affordable price.
- Quality of Hemp and Other Ingredients: Hemp is the major ingredient when it comes to CBD, and we like a company that uses organic high-quality hemp and is transparent about the other ingredients used in their products.
- Farm Bill Compliance: We checked whether a CBD company follows the 2018 Farm Bill, which states that a CBD product must contain less than 0.3% of THC to be legally sold and purchased in the US.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): We checked whether the CBD product of a company has been lab-tested by an independent third party for quality, purity, and authenticity for each batch of their CBD products. The COA should mention whether the product is free from GMOs, pesticides, heavy metals, and other harmful contaminants.
- Customer Support and Reviews: We checked whether a company has an adequate shipping process and a customer support team to handle any order-related issues. We also looked into the customer reviews of many products to get a general idea about a company and its products.
- Under $30 = $
- Between $30 to $60 = $$
- Over 60$ = $$$
This is roughly based on the average price of CBD products offered by these companies.
Detailed Review of the Top 5 CBD Companies:
- Price Range: $ – $$$
- Customer Review: “I love CBDistillery products, they are high quality and work great. My favorites are the tinctures, but the gummies are great too. I always get fast shipping, even when it’s free.”
- COA: Available
- Popular Products: CBD Oils, CBD Gummies, CBD Softgels, CBD Topicals, CBD Powders, and CBD for Pets.
CBDistillery is one of the largest, fastest-growing CBD brands that was founded in 2016 by a group of Colorado natives with the mission to produce US-grown, high-quality, fairly priced, and top-quality hemp-derived CBD products, which they did flawlessly.
They have a proper system in place that makes them industry leaders, starting from the natural farming practices of the raw hemp to the third-party lab tests of a finished CBD product, and everything in-between has been done to perfection by CBDistillery.
The company became an instant leader in the CBD space with over 2 million satisfied customers and 50k+ verified reviews and testimonials.
- Excellent range of CBD products and a seamless shopping experience.
- Setting the industry standards for top-quality CBD products.
- Military discounts and regular deals with coupons and promo codes.
Green Roads idea came into existence in 2013 when Arby Barroso came to Laura Fuentes “a licensed compounding pharmacist of 25 years” for her health issues and believed CBD is the solution and the rest is history.
Now, their company has become one of the largest privately-owned CBD companies in the US with over 10,000 retail locations.
The company employs an in-house team of qualified pharmacists who regard quality above all and create a unique formulation of CBD that puts Green Roads on top of the industry.
With their user-centric approach, Green Roads provides the highest quality CBD products that come in various sizes and flavors options, paired with an effortless shopping experience and a top-notch customer support team.
They also have thousands of happy customers.
If you are new to CBD, try Green Roads Beginner’s Bundle.
- Pharmacists formulated products with an up-to-date COA.
- Teachers, First responders, Military Discount.
- Excellent Subscription program.
- Their products come in many sizes and flavors.
- Price Range: $ – $$$
- Customer Review: “Great friendly and professional customer service, fast shipping, premium quality products everything I could ask for and more. I will be a returning loyal customer Thanks team Plain Jane”
- COA: Available
- Popular Products: CBD Flowers & Prerolls, CBD Concentrates, CBD Oils, and CBD Accessories.
Plain Jane is based in Medford, Oregon, US. They sell one of the best quality flowers and prerolls at surprisingly affordable prices.
Their hemp flowers come from a local farm-based in Southern Oregon that follows an effective practice of regenerative farming which ensures the utmost quality of the CBD flowers.
Plain Jane’s CBD cigarettes and prerolls are absolutely the best you can find because apart from being of top quality, they go through a water curing process that removes pungent terpenes making them low on odor that makes the smoking experience much more pleasant.
Did I mention how amazing their prices are, right?
The company also stocks all types of CBD oils, CBD vapes, and CBD concentrates like CBD kief, CBD shatter, crumble, and Pure CBD isolate powder.
- A wide range of CBD prerolls and hemp flowers comes in a pack of 3.5 grams to 1 pound.
- Affordable prices considering the quality.
- Thousands of positive reviews and a high customer satisfaction rate.
- Price Range: $ – $$$
- Customer Review: “Variety of products, excellent customer support and high quality as well as high potency products are the main reasons why I’d choose Neurogan and recommended to a friend.”
- COA: Available
- Popular Products: CBD Oils, CBD Edibles & Gummies, CBD Capsules, CBD Topicals, CBD Smokables, CBD for Pets
Neurogan is a family-owned CBD company founded by Danish-born Jan and Nicklas Brandrup as they grew up in a family where hemp is commonly used and they decided to share its goodness with the world.
The company is famous for creating one of the best quality and most potent CBD products, with the potency of CBD oil tinctures ranging up to 12,000mg. They also offer one of the strongest CBD gummies in the market.
Neurogan uses a cGMP and Kosher certified manufacturing facility, a clean C02 extraction process, and a third-party lab test to ensure the quality and potency of their products remain intact.
Their headquarter is located in San Diego, CA but they have multiple teams located across the world.
- Widest range and potency of CBD products at reasonable prices.
- Easy shopping, fast shipping, friendly customer support, and free shipping on orders over $50.
- Great Discount Offers, Rewards, and Subscriptions program.
+PlusCBD by CV SCIENCES
Price Range: $ – $$$
Customer Review: “I’ve been a regular consumer of PlusCBD Oil gel capsules for several years now and have recommended them to all of my friends. The product has cured insomnia that tormented me for decades and it allows me to get a quality night’s sleep. They have regular sales. Delivery is always efficient and fast.”
Popular Products: CBD Oils. CBD Gummies, CBD Softgels, CBD Topicals, CBD for Pets.
Plus CBD or “Plus CBD oil” by CV Sciences is one of our favorite CBD companies based in San Diego, CA.
Unlike many other brands,+ PlusCBD does not offer a wide selection of CBD products, However, what they have is crafted beautifully with integrity and purity which makes it one of the top CBD companies in the US.
The company imports high-quality hemp from Europe that undergoes a CO2 extraction process to produce the raw full spectrum blend which is then rigorously tested at a certain stage of the process to ensure the highest quality.
Their products go through many levels of the testing process including HPLC testing (high-performance liquid chromatography), GC-MS Machine Testing (gas chromatography-mass spectrometry), and further third-party lab testing.
All these processes by +PlusCBD yield the top quality full-spectrum CBD products that are a bang for your buck.
- Best-Quality Full Spectrum CBD Products that are Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Vegan at great prices.
- Excellent Subscription process.
- Great shopping experience and lots of satisfied customers.
- Free Shipping on orders over 45$
Few Things to Know Before Shopping for CBD:
- If you are new to CBD or have no clue what CBD is then check out the beginners’ guide to CBD.
- Unlike THC, CBD does not exhibit any psychoactive properties whatsoever, meaning CBD won’t get you “high” and there is no known risk of abuse and dependency associated with the use of CBD.
- Many CBD products come with their own dosage guidelines that work for most people. However, CBD works differently for everyone and generally, the dosage instruction of a product is not sufficient for all. Sometimes, you have to self-titrate and find a dose that works for you. For more information Check out this CBD dosage Guide.
- CBD isn’t a cure for all molecules. However, there are many benefits associated with the use of CBD, including better sleep, relief from stress, relief from anxiety, relief from depression, relief from post-traumatic stress disorder, and relief from pain & inflammation.
- CBD is a safe compound but some people may still experience side effects. The side effects of CBD include Dry Mouth, Dehydration, Drowsiness, Fatigue, and Decreased Appetite. However, it’s pretty minimal and passes with time.
- CBD can interact with other medications, especially the ones that come with a “grapefruit” warning. It is advised that you consult a healthcare professional before using CBD with other medications.
- There are three types of CBD:
- CBD is legal in the United States. However, certain states have imposed restrictions on Full Spectrum CBD products. Check the current CBD law of your state.
- You can still get in trouble with law enforcement if you are found smoking or vaping CBD in public.