The website that is located at https://weedime.com/ and its other online assets, i.e. social media pages, and other properties belong to solely Weedime Inc.
Below mentioned points disclose the information that governs the privacy practices for this website:
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to the information that you voluntarily give us via cookie, email, message, sign up, comments, or other direct contacts. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how our visitors use the site. Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, which collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and their behavior to compile statistical reports on website activity for Weedime only.
- Our website and its contents are not for anyone under the legal age of consent. Strictly Refrain from using this website if you are below 18 years old.
- Weedime.com contains links to other sites in form of direct or affiliate links. Be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such sites, these other websites behave in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website directly. These websites may collect data about you and may use it as per their requirement, which will not be the responsibility of Weedime in any way.
- We play it safe to ensure the safety of your data at our website, we additionally use SSL encryption on our website to ensure the safety of data transmitted on the web.
- Your personal data is stored on servers of companies we hire to provide services to us, we take reasonable measures in choosing these companies and make sure that they are genuine, verified, and reliable.
- We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as copyright law), in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement activity.
- Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies from our Site or from third parties.