The aim of this document is to list the editorial policies that governing Weedime Inc. and its contents. Our mission is to provide our readers with the relevant and right information regarding all things cannabis at weedime.com
We feel it’s important to share the policies governing the articles that we publish.
- At Weedime, we take great pride in the quality of our content and its originality, and we try our best to provide accurate, practical, non biased and reliable information in our articles with the best of our knowledge, related to all things cannabis.
- The Cannabis Industry is ever-changing and growing drastically, with new information and research coming everyday, and there is still need for medical findings and research to be done regarding Marijuana. So, we cannot guarantee that the information on this website provided can not become outdated in future or otherwise rendered incorrect by subsequent research, legislation, or other changes in the law.
- While we do work with third party Affiliate Programs, We do not allow the interests of an advertisers or third party to influence or affect the integrity of an article.
- The information that we provide through our articles, is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never ignore or delay in seeking professional advice because of anything you read on Weedime.
- We do not plagiarize, use misleading or click bait Titles or Headlines.
If you have any questions or need more information regarding our editorial policies, you can mail us at [email protected]